Primary Research -..Contacting MiH Jeans

I am really keen to visit the MiH headquarters as I feel this will be invaluable research for me to get answers to all the questions I have and also get a real 'feel' for the brand and the environment in which the staff work. I have sent off an email today to the press contact and fingers crossed I get to make a trip to London for some primary research!

Very basic email at the moment but the following are the types of questions I really want to ask:


  • What kinds of promotion do MiH do?
  • Who do they cite as their main competitors?
  • Are they looking to get their own retail space?
  • Are they interested in increasing their brand presence/awareness in the UK?
  • How have they become such a cult go-to brand over in LA?
  • Who are their main stockists and how do they stay ahead to make them the brand to choose?
  • Are the department store stockists solely in the South? If so, why?
The reason I am asking this last question is because I've realised a lot of people do not know about MiH here in the north. I went to Selfridges in Manchester last week (Thursday 27th February) and spoke to a sales assistant who was in the denim section of the store and she told me that their buyers do not stock MiH and she didn't know why. She herself had heard of the brand but knows nothing about it. She also said in the last 12 months she'd only had TWO other people ask her if they stocked the brand...

No comments:

Post a Comment