Promotional Materials - Swing Tags

Whilst it's a little early to start thinking properly about swing tags, bags and packaging for my brand, I want to get some ideas and inspiration down to give me some grounds to start with.

As I'm raising consumer and industry awareness that MiH Jeans are an ethical brand, I know that it is going to be important that I'm using eco-friendly packaging in order to support my overall objective.

I like this swing tag as it's very raw and looks (and probably is) hand-made. The font used reminds me of a typewriter, smudged and unpolished. The fineliner handwriting makes the tags feel personalised and made with special care and attention. Whilst I love the overall feel of these swing tags, I need to consider if a high-end denim brand would produce something like this or whether they would need to be more professional and polished. Note to self: Get my hands on an existing MiH Jeans swing tag! I've found an image online of one of the brand's swing tags which has been specially produced for their capsule collection with Shopbop.com. I've also managed to get a (not very good) pic of a current swing tag.


No comments:

Post a Comment